Friday, December 24, 2010

Goodbye

I have decided that while I find all of you in blogland so inspirational....its time for me to stop comparing myself and do this journey by myself.

Even though I love reading all your posts and success's in weight loss....it just reminds me that I'm not having any. I am not feeing too happy and I'm trying to do anything that will help to bring me out of this funk. So until I am happy enough within myself to stop comparing myself to everyone else, I will be absent.

Weight loss isn't easy for anyone, but for some reason....its completley eluded me. Almost four months with a band and I have lost 2kg. I have 6mls in my band. Depression is eating my life up.

I look forward to reading about everyone's success's when I return in however long...3 months, 6 months, a year, who knows. Hopefully then I can feel genuinely happy for you guys instead of just feeling so jealous and wondering why I'm the only one out there whos a failure.

Thank you for the continued support you have all given me. I honestly wish everyone the best and I think you are all amazing. You are all changing your lives and its incredible.
Merry Christmas everyone.

11 comments:

  1. Liz I wish you much success in the future. Hate to see you leave, but you have to do what is best for you.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you will a success. Good luck to you in your weightloss journey. We will miss you! :) {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck my dear! You will have success and I think perhaps leaving blog world will help you. Chin up. Take it a day at a time and ask for help when you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Liz I'm going to miss you!
    still chat on msn? but no band talk!
    things will work out, i promise
    good luck with everything
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Liz this must be so hard for you. I wish you the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to see you go Liz, I will keep following and will wait for your triumphant return when you are ready.
    Best of luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My surgon told me a few weeks ago - in order of priorities, depression needs to be treated first.

    Get your head better darlin. We'll be here when you get back.

    (I've just taken the past two months to get mine right)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey chicken! Please pop over to my blog! I didn't lose anything at all for the first four months and then 10 kgs! My sister lost 20 kilos over the first 12 months and has now lost 20kg in the past 12 weeks! U need to get to the right place for you and it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang - I just found your blog. I hope you're having all the success that you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Liz,
    You seem really familiar.
    If you ever get back to posting on here I would love to speak with you.
    I know it is 2 years since your last blog and I doubt you will ever read this but I would love to speak with you.
    Best wishes with your journey.
    xx
    http://trialsandtribulationsofgthefatty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete