I was just over at Vanessa's blog at http://the-babbling-bandit.blogspot.com/ and I read her BYOC. So I thought I might do my first one!
1. If you wrote a biography on your life, what would the title be?
2. Would you take $1 million dollars to leave your present life – including friends and family – to start over somewhere else? You’re leaving your physical location to never go back but you can contact them via phone and net and such. (You take your immediate family with you... spouse, kids, etc.)
This is going to be awful but....yes I would. As long as I had my family, I would leave. I've lived in the same place my whole life. This city has so many dark memories for me, and as much as I love my friends, 1 million dollars is a lot of money. As long as I could talk to my friends still, then I would manage. I think.
3. Are you a person everyone trusts or do you have trouble trusting everyone or both?
I think my close circle of friends (thats about 5 girls) trust me.I see them all very regularly and we share pretty much everything. There are no boundaries.
4. Looking back, if I asked you what one event changed the course of your life – and you had to answer immediately the first thing that popped into your head… what would it be?
This may be a little too full on, but the first thing that comes to mind is date rape. I was thin at the time. After that day, any calorie I could get into me, couldn't get into me fast enough. Thats when my weight issues started.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in life and in blogland
In blogland I've been loving it. For the first time in four years I feel people understand me and have experiences similar to mine. Its incredibly comforting to me.
In real life, its been full on. I went back to work last week. Its just a waitressing job, but it really does leave me exhausted. And is not the best because the food at the restaurant is the nicest I've ever had, so trying to resist it has been so bad. I failed at that. I have had solid food in my mushies stage. I feel horrible for that and my mum is making sure I know how disappointed she is in me. I feel like I can't do anything right with my lap band. I'm really worried that this won't work for me. I'm not feeling restriction and I'm terrified that I'm just not ever going to loose this weight.
So to sum up. I'm a really good complainer. I am feeling like crap and I'm scared that I've stretched my pouch and ruined my chances of loosing weight. My boyfriend has just admitted he has an alcohol problem, and we're taking time off (that was my descion) until he can prove hes changing. Thats killing me too. And the cherry on top is - Today is my first day back at TAFE. Yay.
Lets hope this week is better for all of us. I've just read a few other blogs with friends that are also struggling with food. So my fingers are crossed for all of us that we can be a little better this week.